Laminate flooring is created by bonding four different materials together using high-pressure machinery and large amounts of heat. Each layer of the floor serves a different purpose, coming together to create a long-lasting, high-quality overall product.
The bottom layer of a laminate floorboard is made of plastic balance paper, which boosts the floor’s water-resistance. The second layer is made of HDF (high-density fibreboard), which adds strength, while the third layer is made of decorative paper – this is the part that gives your floor its unique, stylish appearance!
Finally, the top (wear) layer provides your laminate floor with all the durability you require. To take a closer look at our laminate flooring and how it is constructed, you can order a free sample
Floormaker Laminate Flooring: Outstanding Quality & Unbeatable Prices!
Here at Floormaker, our customers are our utmost priority, which is why we strive to provide the best-looking and highest-quality laminate flooring products for your home. Here are a few reasons why Floormaker is the UK’s #1 choice for laminate flooring:
- High-quality products sourced from Europe’s top flooring manufacturers
- A range of beautiful designs
- Our laminate flooring is easy to fit and requires very little care/maintenance
- Various thicknesses and board lengths available
- 5G loc system for quick, adhesive-free installation
- Unbeatable customer service
- Free samples – try before you buy!
- Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (mainland UK only)
To purchase your new floor, simply select your preferred design from the list above; alternatively, use the ‘Order Sample’ button to request a FREE sample of any Floormaker laminate flooring product. You can order up to 3 samples free of charge (additional samples cost £1.99 each).Want to know more about our laminate flooring range? If you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.